if you’re feeling sad…
Here’s some ways I like to get rid of these bad vibes.
What to do when you’re feeling sad
- anything you can think of that needs to be done: clean your room, give yourself a facial or a makeover. Fix your eyebrows if they need trimming, mine were getting so bushy so I made them into the shape I wanted and now i feel beautiful lol.
- do chores, laundry homework, whatever you need to do by a deadline. I promise this helps make you feel productive.
- try a new hairstyle, edit your blog theme, your phones theme, wash your cat lol
- take a short or long shower while you have your favorite music playing, dance around, but be careful…you’ve seen final destination, you know why you have to be careful !
- look at cute pictures of cats and puppies and farm animals!
- watch adorable anime or jdrama. i recommend switch girl!! it is so funny and cute
- sometimes i try to listen to music i like but even the music i like isn’t enough to make me feel good. It may be weird but trap music helps me lol it makes me get mad but in a good way, but watch out! some trap music is depressing lol If trap doesn’t work, try dance-y edm electric/ pop music. I have a spotify and about 30 playlists for many moods, so contact me if you need a playlist I might have one for your specific mood hehe.
- listen to a poem, asmr (this is weird but it helps some people so i’ve heard lol) maybe even dance around while you listen to what’s making you f’eel good. Here’s my go-to feel good music: youtube video // an 8tracks playlist
- write down your feelings, its one of the best ways to let go. when i’m mad at someone, I write down everything that they did that made me mad, I sometimes even forgive them after writing it down. maybe tell a friend instead of writing but i think having a journal talking about your feelings is good too, you can then have documentation of past feelings which is cool. even a secret blog will work if you don’t like using trees.
- write down lists of your goals, lists of movies you plan to watch, i honestly used to write down lists of people to cross off my friends list, like real life friends list not just facebook lol
- eating healthy snacks like cranberries always helps boost my mood
- eat some of those pomegranate seeds those are so amazing but make a big mess
- just eat! don’t starve yourself, don’t forget you need to stay healthy and eating can help you get happy again.
- make yourself a nice meal, smoothie or iced tea
- make a list of goals or what you need to do by a certain deadline like you would in a bullet journal.
- make matcha! matcha always made me happy even after a big cry. my quick recipe is just matcha powder, almond milk and about 6 cubes of ice. blend it together! sorry but i like unsweetened drinks, it makes me feel healthy hehe