Artist collabs: sharing art from creatives who need more love!
Attention all artists who want their art shared by yours truly!
Ever wanted to promote your art on a website for free? You can do that here!
This is for any artist, big or small, who wants to get their art featured on blog posts and/or be introduced to other creators. You can now promote your art for free on my website! Read below to see how!
Promote Your Art For Free
Artist Collaborations submissions
I was reading an article online and was attracted to it because of the artwork used. I looked up the artist name, but couldn’t find anything. Maybe the artist didn’t want to be linked back to but I was really bummed out because I loved the doodle they made so much and wanted to see more!
I thought of doing what the online mag did, except leaving links to the artists sites and even a bio, if possible. Basically featuring an artist on every blog post possible!
So, you want to promote your art?
You can leave a message on my email email@example.com OR leave your info in the contact form below!
Make sure to include links and information you want me to include in my posts in the comment section of the form.
Here’s an idea of what you can write:
- Name/Credit information like your name.
- Artwork permissions you want to give me. Maybe you only want certain art works to be shared, then you can email them whenever and I will incorporate them into my posts whenever I get a chance.
- Tell me if you want a personal author page so you can write YOUR OWN blog posts and include your own art on those posts, not on my posts.
- “Interview with the artist” : this is where we introduce you to the readers, your art and bio and do a short 10 – 15 question Q and A. (see examples below)
- anything else, just express it in the email, I’m open to pretty much anything <3
Check out these posts as examples:
- A personal story ft. art from Milkyema
- Poem for girls ft. art from Milkyema
- Using LOA to find a husband ft. art from SnowWeps Gallery
Interview with an artist examples:
Just give me your ideas of how you want your art shared and I’ll make it work!