Mystery Blogger award, a first for soyvirgo!
Anny, who blogs at annywho.wordpress.com has nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award. This is my first Award nomination ever so I’m super grateful! She blogs about life in New York, shares tasty recipes, and gives helpful beauty product reviews. Go check her out!
What is the Mystery blogger Award?
I wanted to find out what this award actually meant and where it came from so I googled it and was really happy with what I found. Check out this post by the original creator for more info!
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
Rules for this award:
- Put the award image in your post.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate at least 6-7 bloggers you want to nominate.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
3 THINGS ABOUT ME:
- I watch Anime, Japanese, Taiwanese (I’ve only seen one but I loved it lol), and Korean dramas, and listening to K-pop, so I guess I can say I’m really into East Asian culture. What I like is how innocent and “pure” the shows and music are compared to what’s in the U.S. I also don’t like constantly watching and listening to things in English anymore, I’m not sure why.
- My first cat died in 2017 and it really inspired me to do something to help them since usually they need a hand to have healthier happier lives.
- In junior high, I got involved in a fight that I was trying to stop(lol) I got detention for it too :/
Questions Anny Asked
- Which season (spring, summer, autumn, winter) do you prefer? Why?
- I love Autumn the most. Sweater weather is my favorite kind of weather. I just enjoy everything that comes to mind when you think of Autumn.
- What is something you failed at and what did you learn from it?
- I failed at doing multiple things at once which was: college, working, and living with my boyfriend plus taking care of our baby cat. It was a lot to juggle for me because I’ve never had that much responsibility before. At the time, I would constantly look at the bad side of things which didn’t help my mental health. By the time my last semester of school was ending, my relationship was also kinda coming to an end in a way.
- What I learned from that situation was to be grateful for what I have, don’t get overwhelmed by current situations and don’t be pressured by others. I had an easy student aide job, went to school for free and lived with my soulmate and cat. Even if I was living my dream, I let people bring me down and make me feel like crap, which made me treat myself and my boyfriend like crap. That’s not the right way to take out your frustrations. I’m really glad I went through those struggles, though, because it taught me a ton.
- What do you do when you feel down/sad?
- If I get sad it’s usually around my bedtime, so I quickly message my boyfriend and tell him what’s wrong. He usually reminds me of my goals and that kinda makes me feel better. If I still feel sad I’ll give myself time to be alone and end up looking at videos of my favorite kpop groups (lol). They always make me feel happy cause some groups go through a lot of struggles, so that gives me a lot of inspiration and motivation to be happy.
- What did you want to become when you were little? Did you change your mind? Or did you stick with it?
- I wanted to be a ton of things (and still kinda do) including: Teacher, Programmer, and Vet. I never thought about being a full-time blogger. Maybe I’ll do other things on top of blogging, but I don’t have any plans of working for someone else.
- What is the one thing you enjoy about blogging?
- One thing I enjoy is the fact that I can make money off of it. I never really knew about blogging, all I knew was articles were being made on the web. I never realized all these big sites actually make money from having visitors, so I’m really happy I can make money off something like this.
My Questions To You
- Have you ever been to a concert? If so, who did you see?
- Favorite thing about yourself?
- What’s a memory you will never forget?
- Where are you from, and do you plan on moving far away or staying in that area forever?
- What are your thoughts/opinions on blogging?
Natalee @ theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com – Karuchan @ karuchan90.wordpress.com – Katie @ katiepassionfruit.com – Olivia @ thenicepeach.com – Meaghan @ 4am.firewish.net – Stephanie @ stjablog.com – Mimi @ cozylittlemimi.wordpress.com – Selena @ mondaysxmimosas.com
Thanks again to Anny for this award!
Let me know if you join, I would love to see your answers and get to know more about you too!
Other awards Soyvirgo.com has been nominated in are located here.