Update: No longer in a long distance relationship – moving with bae
moving to cali to be with bae (update)Just some important info of our journey:
- We met on a dating site (okcupid)
- Started messaging on august 2014 and we really started “hitting it off” in September of 2014
- I shared my tumblr with him and we started messaging each other every day
- Soon after, he told me he loved me ( but i was into someone else at the time :/ )
- We decided to be boyfriend/girlfriend in January 2015
- He visited me once in September for my birthday and we got married 2 days after
- We moved in together in April 2016 with my baby cat, Gati!
- Decided to be long distance again (i.e, to mooch off our parents lol) to save up money
- I went on a road trip with him this summer (read about it here lol)
- Recently I felt really stressed at home and my mom in law said I should live with them, so I did!
moving to cali: how it’s beenI’m not officially a Californian, all I brought was my clothes, devices and myself. We also won’t be living here forever, we just decided that it could be easier to live together and save up money to move out – together! If you guys want to do something, even though it might seem like a big change, you should give it a shot. I’ve only been here for a few hours and I instantly feel relieved and excited. Big changes can be good for you and can help you become more of an adult, I guess? I feel more motivated to be more responsible and being away from my mom is really helpful. Basically that’s why we will live together now. Being together is really motivating since we can boost each other’s mood. Anyways, that’s the very short update guys! I’m going to go back to Chicago in March to hopefully get my wisdom teeth out. (spoiler, it didn’t work out and I didn’t get my wisdom teeth out) Follow my Instagram twitter or youtube if you miss me too much. lol
These few weeks were so busy because I was packing and figuring out what to say to my mom. But it’s all good, kids aren’t supposed to be with their parents forever! Anyway’s enough bout me (lol this is my blog tho?) let me know what’s new with you all <3
Thanks for reading moving to cali with bae
this was a short update but i like to document what goes on in my life especially big changes!