#lovelycatlovers – A group I made for you cat loving babes + more
Hi guys, so I’m making a little blogger community.
I’m still working on this though, so if you want to join just like the facebook page and tag your social media posts with the hashtag!
(This post will be updated a bunch so please stay tuned)
I got this idea from someone with a group and I really wanted to join since I hadn’t joined any as a blogger at the time, but when I joined her group, I didn’t feel welcomed at all. Personally, I felt you had to have a certain type of Instagram feed to really be excepted by her, so it was hard for me to fit their standards and get noticed.
That’s why I thought if I can’t be happy joining a group I should just make my own.
This is a pretty close knit group and will have nice people in it who like to interact with others. So don’t join for the sole purpose of gaining followers, but to gain actual friends!
- Be lovely
- Be a cat lover or cat owner (or animal lover, but I guess it would make most sense if you love cats)
- Be yourself
- Be nice, inclusive and friendly
- Share what you love because this community is for you!
What you can do:
- Add the lovely cat lovers button on your page to spread the news (coming soon!)
- Tag your posts on instagram, twitter, your blog posts, or any platform with #lovelycatlovers to help others find you
- Join our pinterest board (post your blog posts, pretty pics and all that)
- Check out our accounts!
- I’ll end up having a newsletter and you can submit anything you want like art poems and more so I can share with the rest of the group! I’ll try to make this as fun for us as I can. Promise!
If you have any ideas of how to make the group better, let me know below!
Also like my soyvirgo fb page if you haven’t already~
I’m pretty busy this week so I decided to do a quick post. Actually, I wasn’t busy at all, Friday just happened to creep up on me so fast!
Anyways, have a fun weekend and tell me something you want me to know or you want to share! I love opening my wordpress dash and seeing comments I haven’t responded to. It’s the little things that matter guys lol
Cover photo art is by Benny (Days_e)!