60+ CHRISTMAS BLOG/VLOG POST IDEAS
Hi xmas lovers, thnksgiving who?
Me and my husband were talking about how thanksgiving needs to be forgotten since it’s a holiday that was founded on genocide, also we walked by a house with xmas lights and…I mean ya’ll are smart enough to agree that christmas is the superior holiday (because presents, snow, family and cozy-ness).
Anyways, here’s a list of what to blog about for this fine month of December including some links to other bloggers posts! Enjoy xo
December + Christmas Related Blog Post Ideas
Christmas Related Ideas
- Top 10 list of your favorite Christmas movies
- Xmas gift guide for your boyfriend/boys or girlfriend/girls
- Create a gift guide for your readers.
- Xmas Wishlist
- Christmas Prep Haul
- “What I got for Christmas”
- Your favorite Xmas Makeup Looks
- Christmas Wrap Ideas
- Go to a Christmas-themed event and post a blog about it
- Christmas Nail Art
- Throwing a Christmas party
- Christmas Makeup you own
- Get ready with me for Christmas
- Christmas Eve Dinner photos
- Xmas Movie list you haven’t seen but want to
- Blogmas post ideas (like this one!)
- Christmas presents on a budget – Read this post by Mia!
- Host a Christmas giveaway
- Xmas day routine
- Christmas decoration wish list
- Best Christmas present you have ever received
- Last minute Christmas present ideas
- What to buy for your secret Santa
- Favorite xmas memory
- Things I love about Christmas
- What’s on my Christmas tree
- Christmas ugly sweater collection
- Favorite Christmas-themed blog posts
- Christmas bucket list
- Where to shop online this Christmas
- Vlogmas and Blogmas
- Favorite Christmas quotes
- Christmas books you love
- Share your Christmas road trip
- Xmas Eve box fillers ideas
Save this post for Later
December Related Ideas
- December Movie List – Read my post here!
- Share your most popular post and make an update post about
- Favorite holiday outfit inspiration
- DIY your own holiday-themed manicure.
- Post a guide to spending the holidays in your city
- Your top 3 goals for the New Year.
- Write out the ways you save money during the holidays.
- DIY wreath with step by step photos.
- The top 12 lessons you learned in the past year
- Places you went to; ice-rink, tree viewing, parade, etc.
- Share pictures or stories of your family and holiday celebrations.
- Write a list of your favorite holiday activities.
- Share your favorite holiday recipe.
- “What to Wear” post.
- Share a December related DIY
- Invite your readers to submit holiday-themed guest posts.
- How to stay organized during the holidays.
- End of the year goals list.
- Share your goals for the upcoming year.
- Make a bucket list for the next year, and the few days left in 2018 – Read this post by Caroline!
- Post your travels from the year and where you want to go next year.
- Share your most popular posts of the year.
- Write a post about future plans.
- Winter Beauty Favourites
- Share your Winter Night in
- Skincare Routine for the wintertime
Hope you enjoyed this bad boy. I’m going to be posting more christmas and holiday posts for this month. Let me know what you would like to see me post about.
Have any ideas you’re gonna try this month? Let me know below!
Also Sign up for my Newsletter if you want to be more personal hehe, no spam, and honestly no emails for a bit because i’m still setting it up lol!