its winter time!
‧͙*̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊⋆ guide to a cute and cozy winter ‧͙*̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊⋆
let me just say, i feel sorry for anyone that doesn’t live in an area with 4 seasons, but im about to share some ways I like to have a cute and cozy winter.
here’s a guide to a cute and cozy winter!
- having a holiday movie marathon
- There’s so many winter movies out there to watch. Maybe theres some you just need to watch every year around this time like a ritual, I get it! Theres some movies that may have nothing to do with christmas, but that’s okay as long as it gives off a winter vibe. Here’s a few of my favs:
- home alone 1 and 2
- eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
- the lion the witch and the wardrobe
- red riding hood
- the grinch
- last christmas
- beauty and the beast
- edward scissorhands
similar reads: holiday tag post
- sharing hot chocolate and holiday recipes
- My family is not really into the holidays at all, that’s mostly because we are a small family and we just dont see the need to spend spend spend but we really love wintertime! Here’s a hot cocoa recipe my grandma made for me! Why not get a simple crochet cat coaster from my shop to accompany your mug!
- Want to make some vegan winter meals? Here’s a great list by Rainbow plant Life!
- making your xmas wishlist
- go ice skating like i did earlier this year!
- visiting xmas themed markets
- I was thinking of going to a market this weekend with my cousin! It’s called a vintage market, but we will see if we do end up going!
- write xmas cards to friends and family
- i’ve actually never done this maybe it’s because we just not that close?
- decorating your home with holiday items
- this means putting up your xmas lights at the very least! i don’t have much decorations but i always love to put up xmas lights
- working on your 2024 vision board and to do list
- getting out your winter scented candles
- my candles are out year round because i just love the smell and winter is my second fav season so i need those candles out all day!
- buying cozy blankets to replace old ones (lord knows I need at least 2 new ones)
- composting for the winter, empress of dirt will show you how!
- buying new fingerless gloves made by me **wink wink**
- get cute winter themed pajamas and slippers!
- planning your winter outfits
and lastly, making a cute winter themed playlist and listening to it all month long!!
Here’s one I’ve made but have always added songs to:
thanks for reading guide to a cute and cozy winter
let me know what you do to have a cute cozy winter in the comments! •̩̩͙❅*̩̩͙‧͙♡*̩̩͙❆ ͙͛
I accept guest writers and regular authors! If you want to write articles here, just click my collab link!
similar reads: ootd christmas, winter decor ideas!
donate to my ko-fi, paypal or support me on twitch
youtube ☆ pinterest ☆ ask me ☆ ig @kikisvegan