𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈, 𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒶 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒
LINKS 4 U
other: self help
. · ✫ . · ✦Call me Kiki✦ · . ✧.
- I was born in Chicago by 2 amazing Mexican parents (Durango and Chihuahua)
- My husband, cats, and Law of Attraction make me happy 24/7!
- I have Vitiligo and I want to talk about it since I don’t see many brown girls like me with it who talk about their problems, and believe me there were many for me!
- I’ve owned/taken care of 4 cats so far. The girl I’m holding in the photo is my precious Buttercup. She passed away due to liver disease.
- I try to help Earth by altering clothes for people who also want to help the earth. If you’re interested, look up VRGNCTAS on all major social outlets!
- My goals for 2019 are to become a happier person and someone who makes others happy. If I can do that through my social media and my website, I will achieve this!
- A major goal is to help cats by owning a cat cafe / sanctuary where everyone can adopt or foster.
- After Buttercup passed away, I found my purpose in life, and that’s to help those who can’t help themselves.
- I aim to help cats, kids and even single mothers.
- …also want to help my readers see the beauty in living and how it’s important to be the source of your own happiness.
- I saw the secret when I was young and I believe it helped me manifest a lot of sources of happiness. I’ll talk about it all throughout this blog!
STORYTIME: I have always loved the internet, especially since I was deprived of it for most of my adolescence (cause we were a broke family). My mom and dad separated when I was a kid, and I love him still, but he’s not really a part of my life other than through messaging on apps.
My mom was always there for me, but I was a complete brat during high-school. I didn’t mean to, I was really depressed because of my skin condition, crooked teeth, hairy arms (honestly I’m just a pretty hairy girl, even had a uni-brow as a kid) and more “flaws”.
I was told to watch a movie about finding happiness, thanks to my older brother. I completely changed after this, and also almost being kicked out of high school made me change.
Anyways, I studied hard to get into any college I wanted and even used the Law of Attraction to get into a decent one, but I decided with a community college because of the tuition. While studying, I was trying hard to hustle any way I could by selling on depop and other apps. I decided to go for an Associates in Science to become a programmer for that moola (that didn’t go as planned!).
Late 2014, a cool guy messaged me on a website called okcupid. His name is Alexander and he’s been my husband since September 2015! You’ll read a lot about him on here. We did live together in 2016, but it only lasted until August 2017 because our relationship was a mess! He went back to California and I went to Mexico for the first time in my 21 years alive!
I went on vacation before I could get caught up with job hunting and figuring my life out, also I was dealing with a “separation” from my husband? Yeah, you’re gonna need to read this post to understand it. It was in my grandparents house in Mexico that I decided to make a living doing what I love.
What I love isn’t blogging— it’s a mix of lifestyle, art, designing, loving cats, giving advice, and spreading happiness in a complex world! I thought it’d be easier to document and help people by giving them my experiences and advice on a website like this.
I have lots to say and I want to share my thoughts with you all before I forget! Please don’t leave without sharing yours ♡
An online journal made to interact with friends, wherever and whoever they are.
On this blog, you will see many topics on things I have experienced and have some knowledge about. SOYVIRGO.COM is a safe space for everyone who wants to learn and grow, and not do it alone. I want you all to feel accepted here and try your best!
Share your ideas and thoughts if you have any, because this blog is for you.
- Hover over the BLOG tab to see this sites’ categories.
- If you want a better idea of what I will be talking about on here, check out this tab.
There’s lonely people all over that need someone to talk and joke around with, and I used to always feel like one of them. There’s times when I want to have a girls night out, so that’s another purpose of this blog. I want us all to take note and grow together! Join the lovely cat lovers community. Cheesy, but I consider myself a cat lover and lovely. Also, I’m a big fan of kpop group LOVELYZ. lol!
I’ll share my journey of becoming a successful gal who owns a shop/cat café/sanctuary and I hope you all will share your art and play your music there. It will be like a physical version of my blog. Somewhere to heal at, share ideas, adopt cats and make genuine relationships!
Updated: February 3, 2019