𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈, 𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒶 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒
An online journal made to interact with friends, wherever and whoever they are.
On this blog, you will see many topics on things I have experienced and have some knowledge about. SOYVIRGO.COM is a safe space for everyone who wants to learn and grow, and not do it alone. I want to help you all by giving you a space to feel accepted. You can be a cat lover, kpop enthusiast, entrepreneur and more!
Share your ideas and thoughts if you have any, because this blog is for you. Hover over the BLOG tab to see this blog’s categories.
If you want a better idea of what I will be talking about on here, check out my works tab.
There’s lonely people all over that need someone to talk and joke around with, and I used to always feel like one of them. There’s times when I want to have a girls night out, so that’s another purpose of this blog. I want us all to take note and grow together! I want to call my community the lovely cat lovers. Cheesy, but I consider myself a cat lover and lovely. Also, I’m a big fan of kpop group LOVELYZ. lol
. · ✧ ⊹ ˚ ✫ . · ✦ DEAR READER, ✧ · . ✷ · ✧ ⊹ ˚ .
- I’m a virgo from Chicago and my parents are Mexican!
- I am a blogger, vegan, believer in LOA, and I’m in a long distance relationship! (for now)
- I have Vitiligo and I want to talk about it a lot since I don’t see many brown girls like me with it. Maybe you’re all in hiding like I was?? I want to share my exp for any of you who deal with it!
- I love cats and have owned/taken care of 4 so far. The girl I’m holding in the photo is my precious Buttercup. She passed away due to liver disease. Isn’t she the cutest kitty ever? (There’s many cute cats in the world, she’s definitely one of them hehe)
- I try to help the earth by altering clothes to make them more loved by people who also want to help the earth. If you’re interested in what I have come up with so far, check out my clothing line, VRGNCTAS.
- I also want to help cats by owning a cat cafe / sanctuary where everyone can adopt / foster.
- After Buttercup passed away, I found my purpose in life, and that’s to help those who can’t help themselves. I aim to help cats, kids and even single mothers. But I also want to help my readers by giving them some value through this blog.
- I saw the secret when I was young and I believe it helped me get accepted into the uni I wanted, become happy, and find my soulmate / dream boy, A. (Alexander). I’ll talk about him frequently throughout this blog and I will talk about the law of attraction a lot too!
STORYTIME: I have always loved the internet, especially since I was deprived of it for most of my adolescence (cause we were a broke family). Once I got my first laptop around 2012, I was sort of able to catch up with what everyone else was doing on the web. I loved editing my myspace and surfing the web so much that I grew an interest for computer programming. I also starting finding ways to make money using technology. That’s all I wanted to do; make money and use computers.
I started selling used items online while studying to get my A.S and I was blogging on the side for fun. For a long time I would talk to myself on Blogspot and Tumblr, in hopes that someone would read my entries. At the same time, I liked keeping it a secret from people I knew, even my close friends. While studying, I realized I learned more about programming on YouTube than school. No offense to any of my instructors, I’m bad at keeping things in my head.
Once I got my associates, I went on vacation to Mexico before I could get caught up with job hunting and figuring my life out. It was there that I decided to make a living doing what I love.
What I love isn’t actually blogging, though. It’s a mix of fashion, art, designing, adopting cats, giving advice, and more. I thought it’d be easier to document and help people by giving them my experiences and advice on a blog.
I have lots to say and I want to share my thoughts with you all before I forget!
This blog is for myself and for people I can possibly meet one day aka my friends (lol cheesy) ♡
I’ll share my journey of becoming a successful gal who owns a shop/cat café/sanctuary and I hope you all will share your art and play your music there because you’re all invited. It will be like a physical version of my blog. Somewhere to hang at, share ideas, adopt cats and make friends!