𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈, 𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒶 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒
About the Owner
WHAT IS YOUR LOCATION?
I live in Chicago, Illinois, but visit my grandma in Mexico (where I was when I started blogging in 2017!). (2020-2021 Currently in California lol)
Check out my travel log to see where I’m going or where I’ve been!
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP?
I’ve been dating my bae since the beginning of 2015. We met on a dating site in Oct 2014. I think he’s my soulmate because I wrote about a boy just like him on my old blog. I feel like I used the Law of Attraction to get him so that’s why I believe he’s my soulmate!
Related reads: Marrying at 19: Long Distance Marriage
WHAT IS “LAW OF ATTRACTION?”
It’s the “secret” of life.
Related Reads: My Worst Xmas Ever (when I felt the worst but remembered to use LOA!)
CAN I SHARE YOUR WORK?
You can share my work just make sure that it retains its original form and I am given credit (contact me please)! Sharing is caring bbs, just respect peoples work! You can work with me too! Please help me pay rent and take care of my cat child.
WHEN DID YOU GO VEGAN?
I went vegan in May 2018! My hubby and LOA really helped me finally become vegan.
I decided to go vegan for MY benefit. I really wasn’t thinking about animals because I would usually eat anything with cheese like pizza and cheetos. Going vegan was hard at my first attempt in 2017, I simply was not ready to go vegan.
I went vegan because eating cheese and eggs hurt my body, and every time I ate it I felt guilty, like I was letting myself down and my body never felt good anyway. The thought of still eating animal products was getting to me too.
. · ✫ · ✦About The Owner, Kiki✦ · . ✧.
- I love cats! The girl I’m holding in the photo is my precious Buttercup. She passed away from liver disease.
- i’M MANY THINGS AND TRY TO SUCCEED IN ANYTHING BUT IM MAINLY A LONER!
- My goals are to makes others happy or laugh and feel better. If I can do that through my social media, that will make me happy.
- A major goal is to help cats by owning a cat cafe / sanctuary where everyone can adopt or foster cats that need a home.
- After Buttercup passed away, I found my purpose in life, and that’s to help those who can’t help themselves!
- I saw the secret when I was young and I believe it helped me manifest a lot of sources of happiness. ♡
- I like to be aesthetic, but sometimes that just isn’t the case at all. Don’t take me seriously, I’m just a random person on the net trying to make money cause babes, I’m so close to going bankrupt and homeless 🙁 let me be a content creator in peace, k?
GATI Buttercup ―
My precious cat, who was a gift from my brother, died in May 2017. She was my best friend who I will never forget. Please do not forget to adopt and love little bbs like her!
I’ll share my journey of becoming a successful gal who owns a shop/cat café/sanctuary and I hope you all will share your art and play your music there. It will be like a physical version of my blog. Somewhere to heal at, share ideas, adopt cats and make memories!
Updated: May, 2021