𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈, 𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒶 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒
About the Owner
WHAT IS YOUR LOCATION?
I live in Chicago, Illinois, but visit my grandma in Mexico (where I was when I started blogging in 2017!). (2020- Currently in California lol)
Check out my travel log to see where I’m going or where I’ve been!
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP?
I’ve been dating my bae since the beginning of 2015. We met on a dating site in Oct 2014. I think he’s my soulmate because I wrote about a boy just like him on my old blog. I feel like I used the Law of Attraction to get him so that’s why I believe he’s my soulmate!
Related reads: Marrying at 19: Long Distance Marriage
WHAT IS “LAW OF ATTRACTION?”
It’s the “secret” of life.
Related Reads: My Worst Xmas Ever (when I felt the worst but remembered to use LOA!)
CAN I SHARE YOUR WORK?
You can share my work just make sure that it retains its original form and I am given credit (contact me please)! Sharing is caring bbs, just respect peoples work!
WHAT DEGREE DO YOU HAVE?
I graduated in Summer 2017 with an Associate in Science.
Related Reads: Why I Loved Community College
WHEN DID YOU GO VEGAN?
I went vegan in May 2018! My boyfriend and LOA really helped me finally become vegan.
I decided to go vegan for MY benefit. I really wasn’t thinking about animals because I would usually eat anything with cheese like pizza and cheetos. Going vegan was hard at my first attempt in 2017, I simply was not ready to go vegan.
I went vegan because eating cheese and eggs hurt my body, and every time I ate it I felt guilty, like I was letting myself down. The thought of still eating animal products was getting to me too.
. · ✫ · ✦About The Owner, Kiki✦ · . ✧.
- I was born in Chicago by 2 lovely Mexican parents
- My husband, cats, and Law of Attraction make me happy 24/7!
- I love cats! The girl I’m holding in the photo is my precious Buttercup. She passed away from liver disease.
- I try to help Earth by altering clothes for people who also want to help the earth.
- My goals are to become a happier person and someone who makes others happy. If I can do that through my social media and my website, I will achieve this!
- A major goal is to help cats by owning a cat cafe / sanctuary where everyone can adopt or foster.
- After Buttercup passed away, I found my purpose in life, and that’s to help those who can’t help themselves!
- I aim to help cats, kids and even single mothers.
- I’d also want to help my readers see the beauty in living and how it’s important to be the source of your own happiness.
- I saw the secret when I was young and I believe it helped me manifest a lot of sources of happiness. ♡
GATI Buttercup ―
My precious cat, who was a gift from my brother, died in May 2017. She was my best friend who I will never forget. Please do not forget to adopt and love little creatures like her!
I’ll share my journey of becoming a successful gal who owns a shop/cat café/sanctuary and I hope you all will share your art and play your music there. It will be like a physical version of my blog. Somewhere to heal at, share ideas, adopt cats and make memories!
Updated: May, 2020